Chronologically the final chapter in the series and the only spin-off that did not feature Jessica directly. Continues from the plot that occurred at the end of Sweet Valley University; Elizabeth flees to London, intending to continue her schooling.
The books are:
- University Interrupted- Elizabeth Wakefield is not going back to Sweet Valley University. Her sister betrayed her. Her boyfriend broke her heart. And her parents are against her. There's nothing for her to go home to. So where is she supposed to go? How about London . . . as far away as possible?
- London Calling- Elizabeth has no money and no friends and still in London. She takes a job as a maid in an earl's manor.
- A Royal Pain- He's engaged to someone else. Elizabeth is falling in love. With Max. Heir to the earl's fortune. Fiancé to a duchess. (Do people like this really exist?) They're completely different. But there's something there
- Downstairs, Upstairs- She's in trouble. Big trouble. Liz could get deported. Unless someone from Pennington mansion stands up for her. But who? Everyone hates her. Especially Sarah, her boss's daughter, who'd love to see her sent back to America.
- Max's Choice- Max finally chooses between Liz and the duchess.
- I Need You- Jessica heads to London, telling Elizabeth to come home and she can explain everything. But will Liz leave Max?